Smiley Hashbrown Potato
* 2 potatoes
* grated cheese
* corn flour or cornstarch
* salt and pepper
* cooking oil
* Thoroughly wash potatoes with running water
* Boil potatoes until slightly tender. Let it cool.
* When cooled, wash potatoes until skin is totally peeled off
* Grate or mash potatoes. Mix in all other ingredients until it completely turns into a soft dough.
* Chill for at least 30-45 minutes.
* Heat the pan with cooking oil.
* Form potato dough into balls.
* Press dough balls by hand to flatten.
* Poke flattened dough ball with a straw or a chopstick to form the eyes and nose.
* Use a spoon to form the mouth.
* Deep fry until golden brown.
Serve and Enjoy!