- Italian spaghetti noodle 250 grams
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can sliced mushroom
- 1/4 to 1/2 kg medium shrimps, peeled.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can heavy cream
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Cook Italian spaghetti. (follow pack cooking instructions)
- In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, add butter. Add shrimps and mushrooms, cook by stirring frequently until shrimp turn pink. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl; place chicken stock, milk, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley and heavy crème. Mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- In a small hot pot, pour in mixture (refer to step3), stir until totally reduced.
- Pour over mixture, shrimp and mushroom to spaghetti noodle, toss gently to coat. Serve topped with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- You can always use any variety of pasta noodles.
- You may omit heavy cream if you do not want it to be too gluey.