- ½ kg. fresh sea clams
- ¼ cup spring onions or scallions
- ¼ cup ginger
- 1 stalks lemongrass
- 3 cups water
- 2 chicken cubes
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- Thoroughly wash sea clams with running water.
- In a pot of boiling water (3 cups), place ginger, lemongrass, chicken cubes and fish sauce. Bring to boil for another minute. Add in fresh clams and spring onions. Cook for 15 minutes. Adjust flavor according to your taste.
- You may add some chili peppers if you want it spicy.
- Sea clams immediately open when boiling/cooking if fresh.