- US beef striploin
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- One whole potato (diced or thinly sliced)
- Cream of mushroom (canned or packed mixture)
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Rub in salt and pepper to striploin. Do it on both sides. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven at 240 degrees Celsius.
- Heat the pan with olive oil and butter. Sauté garlic for at least 2 minutes. Pan-sear striploin on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- On the same pan, place potato together with the striploin steak. Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- On a separate small saucepan, bring to boil cream of mushroom until viscous.
- Remove striploin, potato and garlic from the oven. Serve hot with red wine. Garnish with parsley on top.
For quick reference: