The term “three cheese bombs” refers to Parmesan, Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese.
- ½ kg ground beef
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese to garnish
- Pepper to taste
- On a stainless bowl, mix well ground beef, three cheese bombs, oyster sauce and pepper.
- Place egg and all purpose flour, continue mixing until everything is well-incorporated. Form mixture into small balls.
- Heat the pan and deep fry formed balls for at least 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve hot and enjoy!
I would love to hear from you! ♥