- 1/2 kg lady fish, cleaned and scaled
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- Thoroughly wash lady fish and set aside to dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll seasoned lady fish on cornstarch just enough for it to be coated. Tap excess cornstarch.
- Deep fry lady fish until golden brown on a medium heat.
Serve and Enjoy!
Quick tips: You can also substitute cornstarch with all purpose flour. The only difference is that it would be crunchier and firmer when using the former.
I would love to hear from you! 🙂