- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 to 3 jumbo Tender Juicy hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 medium packs Sweet style spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated cheddar cheese for toppings
- In pot, cook spaghetti in boiling water according to package’s direction for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Caramelize onions and garlic. Add ground beef (seasoned with salt and pepper) and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces, for about 7 to 10 minutes until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add sliced hotdogs and cook, stirring occasionally until lightly browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce. Stir in sugar. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer until meat is fully cooked and sauce is thickened. If sauce is getting too thick, add water in as needed.
- To serve, spoon spaghetti sauce over noodles and top with grated cheese.
I would love to hear from you! 🙂