- 1/2 kg shrimp (deveined)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1/4 yellow squash (chunks)
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (for sauté)
- In hot pan, sauté garlic and onion until caramelized.
- Add squash and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water. Simmer until squash is slightly tender.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce. Let it boil.
- Add shrimps; simmer for 15-20 minutes until all vegetables are cooked.
Serve HOT and Enjoy!
I would love to hear from you! 🙂