- 5-6 medium squid and king fish
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- salt and pepper to tasteFor the Marinade
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 chili peppers, minced
- Clean the squid and king fish by thoroughly washing and drain well.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place prepared squid and add marinade. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Pre-heat oven at 270 degrees Celsius.
- Drain squid, reserving liquid. In a sauce pan, boil reserved marinade for about 7 to 10 minutes or until reduced.
- Divide tomato-onion mixture and stuff each of the squid. Grill squid over pre-heated oven for about 10-15 minutes on each side. Be careful not to overcook the squid.
- Serve and enjoy!
For KING FISH:
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Follow same procedures as squid. You can grill king fish longer than squid.
I would love to hear from you! 🙂