- 8-10 pieces mussels (cleaned; split into halves)
- garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Grated quickmelt Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat oven at 270 degrees Celsius.
- Bring to boil water with salt. Cook mussels for about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside on a baking tray.
- Heat olive oil and butter. Saute garlic until aroma comes out. Add Parmesan Cheese, continue sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Place mixture on top of each mussel, bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with grated cheddar cheese!
I would love to hear from you! ☺️