- Salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- ½ cup low sodium melted butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- Dash of Chinese 5 spice
- Salt and pepper
- One hard-boiled egg
- Pre-heat oven at 270 degrees Celsius.
- Season fillet salmon with salt, pepper and Chinese 5 spice.
- Mix butter and garlic. Pour into seasoned salmon fillet. Drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in aluminum foil and place into the oven for 15-30 minutes.
- Garnish with hard-boiled egg and lay over Salmon on top of steamed rice. Enjoy!
I would love to hear from you! 🙂