- 1 cup medium tapioca pearls
- 1 sachet gelatin powder (preferrably Buko Pandan flavor)
- For sugar syrup: 2 cups brown sugar, 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to package instructions.
- Cook the gelatin according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a separate cooking pot, caramelize the brown sugar. When sugar starts to melt, put in water and vanilla extract. Let it boil and stir until the sugar completely dissolves. Turn off heat and let cool.
- Slice gelatin according to desired size.
- In a glass, tapioca pearls, sliced gelatin, 3 tablespoons of sugar mixture, and a cup of cold water. Stir.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
What are your favorite thirst quenchers? Lemme know! 🙂