* 1 cup melted butter
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup, packed brown sugar
* 2 whole eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups all purpose flour (sifted)
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 3 cups quick cooking oats
* 1 2/3 cup cinnamon chips
1. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Add vanilla extract. Mix in oats and cinnamon chips. Cover and chill dough for at least 30 min.
2. Pre-heat oven at 240 degrees celsius. Grease cookie sheet. Roll the dough into walnut sized ball or use a teaspoon to attain approximate cookie size. Make sure to place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie with your hand or with a large fork.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in pre heated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Let it cool completely.
Serve it either with chai tea, coffee or milk!
I would love to hear from you! 🙂