Rotini noodles (twisted) 250 grams
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can sliced mushroom
1 can tuna flakes
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 can evaporated milk
1 can heavy cream
1 cup chicken stock
- Cook Rotini noodles. (follow pack cooking instructions)
- In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, add butter. Add tuna flakes and mushrooms, cook by stirring frequently until it becomes aromatic. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl; place chicken stock, milk, cheddar cheese, garlic and heavy crème. Mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- In a small hot pot, pour in mixture (refer to step3), stir until totally reduced.
- Pour over mixture, tuna flakes and mushroom to rotini noodles, toss gently to coat. Serve topped with grated cheddar cheese.
I would love to hear from you! 🙂