I would love to hear your comments. 🙂 Advertisements Continue reading Earthly Interests
It has been a month since the last time I blogged. Just because I was preparing for something to happen. Well, I was saving up for an important journey in my life. Everybody wants to travel, be it local or international. They say in traveling you will find peace and the sense of satisfaction. I … Continue reading Cairo, Egypt
Ingredients: 2 large potatoes Olive oil Salt and pepper Parmesan cheese Procedure: Pre-heat oven at 240 degrees celsius. Thorougly wash potatoes. Poke small holes using a fork or chopsticks. Rub in salt and pepper on to potatoes’ skin. Brush with olive oil. Place in a baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes, until skin is about … Continue reading Baked Potato with Parmesan Cheese
Ingredients: Italian spaghetti noodle 250 grams 2 tbsp. melted butter 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 can sliced mushroom 1/4 to 1/2 kg medium shrimps, peeled. 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 1 can evaporated milk 1 can heavy cream 2 cups chicken stock 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley Procedure: Cook … Continue reading Shrimp Pasta with Parmesan Alternatives
Coffee is the most favorite drink worldwide. Hence, they are sprouting everywhere. But only rarely is necessary for me to sit on a chair next to a glass window watching people pass by. In a legit coffee shop scenario, you will see all walks of life. On one remote area, one sees hitting the book; … Continue reading The 3-in-1 Coffee Shop☕️
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 stalks lemongrass, lightly pounded
- 3 small slices fresh galangal
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can straw mushroom or local fresh mushrooms
- 3 fresh lime leaves
- 2 chili pepper
- 20 large shrimp
- 1 small can coconut milk
- fresh cilantro to garnish
- Wash the prawns and shell them without removing the tails.
- Bring stock broth to a boil. Add lemongrass, galangal, chili, and lime leaves. Bring back to a boil then add mushrooms, fish sauce and lime juice. Add coconut milk. Add prawns. As soon as prawns turn pink, serve garnished with cilantro.
- If lime leaves are not available, you can substitute it with lime zest. Two tablespoons of lime zest are equivalent to four lime leaves.
- Adjust ample amount of chili peppers, others do not like it to be too spicy.
- You can also mix other seafood varieties: squid, mussels, shells, salmon etc.
- The key ingredient for Tom Yum is the Galangal