I would love to hear your comments. 🙂 Continue reading Earthly Interests
It has been a month since the last time I blogged. Just because I was preparing for something to happen. Well, I was saving up for an important journey in my life. Everybody wants to travel, be it local or … Continue reading Cairo, Egypt
Ingredients: 2 large potatoes Olive oil Salt and pepper Parmesan cheese Procedure: Pre-heat oven at 240 degrees celsius. Thorougly wash potatoes. Poke small holes using a fork or chopsticks. Rub in salt and pepper on to potatoes’ skin. Brush with … Continue reading Baked Potato with Parmesan Cheese
Ingredients: Italian spaghetti noodle 250 grams 2 tbsp. melted butter 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 can sliced mushroom 1/4 to 1/2 kg medium shrimps, peeled. 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 1 can evaporated milk 1 can … Continue reading Shrimp Pasta with Parmesan Alternatives
Coffee is the most favorite drink worldwide. Hence, they are sprouting everywhere. But only rarely is necessary for me to sit on a chair next to a glass window watching people pass by. In a legit coffee shop scenario, you … Continue reading The 3-in-1 Coffee Shop☕️
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 stalks lemongrass, lightly pounded
- 3 small slices fresh galangal
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can straw mushroom or local fresh mushrooms
- 3 fresh lime leaves
- 2 chili pepper
- 20 large shrimp
- 1 small can coconut milk
- fresh cilantro to garnish
- Wash the prawns and shell them without removing the tails.
- Bring stock broth to a boil. Add lemongrass, galangal, chili, and lime leaves. Bring back to a boil then add mushrooms, fish sauce and lime juice. Add coconut milk. Add prawns. As soon as prawns turn pink, serve garnished with cilantro.
- If lime leaves are not available, you can substitute it with lime zest. Two tablespoons of lime zest are equivalent to four lime leaves.
- Adjust ample amount of chili peppers, others do not like it to be too spicy.
- You can also mix other seafood varieties: squid, mussels, shells, salmon etc.
- The key ingredient for Tom Yum is the Galangal